+view boring mobile edition

Backstage Pass: the FHM 100 Sexiest!

Friday, July 22, 2011 comments powered by disqus

It's been a while and I am very sorry. Flu causes the absences. After our coverage with "Burlesque, the FHM 100 Sexiest," for days I was sick and wasn't able to post any article. Anyway, speaking of FHM 100 sexiest, although a bit late, I am still posting some of the pictures tonight. Hope you can still enjoy it :)

     And here you go.. Backstage Pass: the FHM 100 Sexiest!

studio 23 interviewing FHM's sexiest 

light moments with sam

as seen on TV :)

huwaattt? me? :)

aubrey carampel interviewing sam

mic pointing at.. uhmm.. 

regine's thinking something


Look! ,I'm not smiling :)










Whoever caught touching the ladies will be caged!





Serious? :)

Wendy inside the cage..




















Minutes to morning. Drinking coffee. Lighting a cigarette. Not to keep me awake. Or any reason. And this existential ending has no relevance to this post. An exercise in futility. 

Bang!

Now I ended this post with a bang!


What's this?

You are currently reading Backstage Pass: the FHM 100 Sexiest! at our daily bore.

meta

comments powered by disqus

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...